Kategorie szkoleń | Egzaminy | Kontakt

Struktura SCCM-a 2012 składa się z CAS-a i kilkunastu Primary Site.

Jeden z serwerów Primary Site uległ awarii i został wykonany full restore z backupu (Backup sprzed kilku dni).

Jak naprawić/odświeżyć/przyspieszyć prawidłową replikacje bazy pomiędzy CAS i Primary Site?

ww__
  • Zapytał
  • @ ww__ | 06.09.2016

Odpowiedzi (2)

Jeśli nie było robionej naprawy instalacji, to potrzeba zmiany ID transakcji na z odzyskanym serwerze z Primary Site:

1. On the sending site find the following registry hive:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SMS\COMPONENTS\SMS_REPLICATION_MANAGER
Then in the right panel, find and write down the “Transaction ID” registry value.

2. On the destination site open the SENDINGSITECODE.TRS file under the "<SCCM Installation folder>\inboxes\replmgr.box\history" folder. You may find a lot of transaction IDs for many components. Please check if the “Transaction ID” registry value on sending site is smaller than any transaction IDs stored in the sendingsitecode.TRS file on the destination  site.
If so, write down the largest Transaction IDs stored in the sendingsitecide.TRS file on destination site.

3. Then go to S51 site (sending site), change the “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SMS\COMPONENTS\SMS_REPLICATION_MANAGER | Transaction ID” registry value to a number which is larger than the largest IDs stored in the sendingsitecode.TRS file on the destination site.

Źródło:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/systemcenter/en-US/d5a5ae26-d07a-4fd4-ab1e-213e06149945/issue-with-replmgr?forum=configmgrgeneral

Łukasz_Chłap
  • Odpowiedział
  • @ Łukasz_Chłap | 14.01.2017
    • lider
    • laureat
    • ekspert
Łukasz_Chłap
  • Odpowiedział
  • @ Łukasz_Chłap | 14.01.2017
    • lider
    • laureat
    • ekspert