Dear Sir or Madam,
Personal data security of our Customers is our highest priority.
Following the responsibility resulting from article 13 of GDPR and wishing to provide you with the information on the aim and the rules of processing personal data by us, as well as the rights concerning your data processing, to which you are entitled, below we give you necessary information related to this area.
The Controller of your personal data is Altkom Akademia S.A., Chłodna Street 51, 00-867 Warsaw.
The aim of processing
Your personal data are processed:
a) because you have given your consent to do so (article 6 item 1 letter a of GDPR) in order to:
- contact you, including the purposes related to allowable marketing actions through available communication channels, especially via e-mail or phone,
- send targeted marketing information concerning potential trainings, which might develop your knowledge,
- inform you about upcoming dates of trainings and subsidised trainings,
- send newsletters and information within the scope and the area of trainings, in which you participated or which you were interested in,
- organise courses, competitions or promotional actions in which you may participate,
- save data in cookie files, gathering data from websites and mobile applications (in case of your additional consent required by the rules concerning electronic communication).
b) in order to fulfill our legal obligation (article 6 item 1 letter c of GDPR), which is:
- issuing invoices for provided trainings,
- verification of training implementation and audits in case you enroll on trainings subsidised by Labour Office or BUR (Baza Usług Rozwojowych) Operators.
c) due to our legitimate interests (article 6 item 1 letter f RODO) namely:
- handling your requests passed on to Customer Service Department and via contact form in case they do not directly concern performing the contract,
- booking your place on the training and signing the contract of the training implementation,
- providing you with all the necessary materials, invitation to the training and creating a profile on My Academy portal, which is an inherent element of the training,
- distributing certificates, certifications, diplomas or certificates of training attendance,
- enabling you to contact other participants after the training finishes,
- evaluating the quality of the training after it is completed by completing post-event survey at the end of the training and 3 months after its implementation,
- enabling the execution of examinations in our exam centers,
- debt collection, conducting legal, arbitrary and mediation proceedings,
- for analytical and statistical purposes.
The categories of your processed personal data are the personal data coming directly from you or which have been passed on your behalf.
Your personal data shall not be used for automatic decision-making process (profiling).
The recipients of your personal data are employees and co-workers, as well as entities who support us in our business activity.
Personal data stored for the purpose of sending sales information and direct marketing will be gathered and processed until your objection to processing your data or rectification request or request of limitation of processing or raising an objection against processing, as well as requesting their transfer by sending an e-mail or a letter to addresses indicated below. Once we receive such objection we will immediately discontinue processing your data within this area.
You have the right to raise an objection against processing your data on the basis of legally justified business described above. In such case we will cease to process your personal data in such purposes unless we are able to prove, that we have valid legally justified grounds for your data processing, which are superior to your best interests, rights and freedom or that we will need the data for possible determination, inquiry or defense of our claims.
You have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office once you consider that our processing of your personal data violates GDPR regulations.
Contact with The Personal Data Protection Officer in Altkom: email@example.com
Address: The Personal Data Protection Officer, Altkom Akademia S.A., Chłodna Street 51, 00-867 Warsaw
The Personal Data Protection Officer in Altkom